I had been looking for my camera's cable link for the past 3 days...thinking that Sarah has relocated it somewhere in the apartment. Sarah is always hiding things. ABC magnets could be found in kitchen cabinets or drawers. Don't let her quietness fool you. She can go through a person's wallet very quietly and quickly. Anyways, we have so many cables for the camcorder, portable dvd player, mp3 player, flash drive so it is easy to get confused. Maybe that's my excuse. There was a Canon cable that I thought was for the camcorder because when I plugged it in to my camera, the automatic transfer screen didn't appear. After turning the apartment upside down looking for the damn cable, I tried that camcorder cable again and "poof", the automatic transfer screen appeared. Maybe it's a case of temporary lapse in brain function or maybe the "stayhomemom" career have some side effects.
While the camera was out of commission, I used my cell phone to take this video of Darren. Chinese New Year is around the corner so I had him practicing saying "Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nian Kuai Le" 恭喜發財,新年快樂 meaning Congratulations, be Prosperous and Happy New Year! Video quality is not great because I used my cell phone.
By the way, Nick Jr. has a new show for kids Ni-Hao, Kai Lan starting on Feb 7 (Chinese New Year), 11 am. It's a cartoon that uses Chinese language and culture.
2 comments:
very cute...Darren can make a lot of money this chinese new year. Dinner is on Darren.
Happy Belated New Year's to the Banh family. Hope the kids got a lot of red envelopes to repay the parents for giving them out!
Post a Comment