Darren brought home a self made Mother's Day card from preschool. He kept wishing me a "Happy Mother's Day" throughout the whole weekend. He used only use 1 color for the entire picture but lately he has been using more colors, which is a big accomplishment. His writing is still a little sloppy but it's pretty good since he is a true lefty. Eats, writes and cuts with his left hand. Anyways, I had sinusitis over Mother's Day weekend so I wasn't really up to going out or celebrating. Daddy took the kids to grandma's house for a few hours so I could rest up. Thank you Doug, Darren and Sarah for a great mother's day!
Hi! I have decided to move our family blog to blogspot due to accessibility. Our family includes Doug (Father and Husband), Darren (Older Brother and Son), Sarah (Younger Sister and Daughter) and me Yen (Mother and Wife). We also have another blog site www.daisy77.multiply.com.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mother's Day 2008
Darren brought home a self made Mother's Day card from preschool. He kept wishing me a "Happy Mother's Day" throughout the whole weekend. He used only use 1 color for the entire picture but lately he has been using more colors, which is a big accomplishment. His writing is still a little sloppy but it's pretty good since he is a true lefty. Eats, writes and cuts with his left hand. Anyways, I had sinusitis over Mother's Day weekend so I wasn't really up to going out or celebrating. Daddy took the kids to grandma's house for a few hours so I could rest up. Thank you Doug, Darren and Sarah for a great mother's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, nice card. Can Darren make me one for next year so i can give it to Roxy. That will save me $4. Thanks
This card is a keeper for the rest of your life!
Post a Comment