Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy July!

Blog updates have been slow lately because I have started to work full time now. Sarah just started preschool
Friday 8/1/2008. Darren and Sarah are in the same class for 1 month because teachers feel the transition will be smoother. Doug and I don't know if that is a good idea considering Sarah bit Darren's back(leaving a scar) on the first of school. I guess she is proving to people that she won't be bullied at school. Now that I work, it is a juggling act to take care of the kids, cook and clean for Doug and me. It's definitely a team effort for the Banh family, hopefully we'll get used to this busy schedule.

We try to plan more family outings on weekends. We went to Go Diego Go show at the Nokia Center on July 19th. Doug's sister in law got box tickets so the kids could pretend to be on an adventure with Diego and Baby Jaguar. Here are some pics from that event:

On August 2nd, we went to Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey's "The Greatest Show on Earth" at the Honda Center with our friends (The Calinskys). Darren enjoyed to clowns and bike riders. Sarah liked the elephants. Cotton candy was among their favorites too...Doug unfortunately didn't appreciate the cost $12/bag or the $9/lemonade bottle. I say that is the cost of entertainment nowadays!


1 comment:

Daddy Alex said...

That Diego show looks really cool. Ryder is beginning to really like Diego now too.
The circus is in town! I wish the circus would come here. I wouldn't mind paying $20 for popcorn if they came!