Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Festival 2008



Last weekend was the Annual Pumpkin Festival at Kidspace Museum in Pasadena. This was the 2nd year we attended it. Darren and Sarah can better appreciate the activities such as bouncers, pumpkin decorating, face painting. Here are pictures of their painted faces. These were taken with my cellphone camera because our Canon S3 camera lens was jammed :(...Oh well, I am just thankful of cellphone cameras!


Yes to those that know Darren, Darren was patient enough to wait for his face to be painted as Spiderman! Sarah was actually dozing off at face painting, it was afterall her nap time.
Halloween is coming up in a few days so stay tuned for our kids in Halloween costumes. Now I just have to borrow a camera somewhere.

2 comments:

Daddy Alex said...

when did you chop off her hair?

Anonymous said...

Yen and I went to Vegas to celebrate our 5th year anniversary and Yen's mom took care of the kids for us. She decided to take them for a hair cut. Her hair will grow back one day.

Doug