Happy Valentine's Day!
We celebrated Valentine's Day at Buca Di Beppo for dinner. The kids enjoyed the pepperoni pizza, linguine, green beans and free dessert (chocolate dipped strawberries). Thank goodness I made reservations early because the wait time for walk in was 1 and half hour long. We did well in polishing off the food now that Buca has "Small" sized dishes. We even saved $$ because we used a $10 coupon when I signed up for their Eclub online.
Saving every bit counts nowadays. News of layoffs have been very depressing. At my current workplace, they have started to lay off some people. I don't know when and if I will be the next to go. Thank goodness we haven't bought a house or else financial pressures would be heavier. We decided to keep Darren at Lily's Garden for Kindergarten next year. We feel Lily's Garden is a good place where Darren can learn more for the future. The extra year at Lily's Garden will be costly but the benefits will hopefully show in his future.
We celebrated Valentine's Day at Buca Di Beppo for dinner. The kids enjoyed the pepperoni pizza, linguine, green beans and free dessert (chocolate dipped strawberries). Thank goodness I made reservations early because the wait time for walk in was 1 and half hour long. We did well in polishing off the food now that Buca has "Small" sized dishes. We even saved $$ because we used a $10 coupon when I signed up for their Eclub online.
Saving every bit counts nowadays. News of layoffs have been very depressing. At my current workplace, they have started to lay off some people. I don't know when and if I will be the next to go. Thank goodness we haven't bought a house or else financial pressures would be heavier. We decided to keep Darren at Lily's Garden for Kindergarten next year. We feel Lily's Garden is a good place where Darren can learn more for the future. The extra year at Lily's Garden will be costly but the benefits will hopefully show in his future.
Here are some pictures from our Disneyland trip:




No comments:
Post a Comment