Hi! I have decided to move our family blog to blogspot due to accessibility. Our family includes Doug (Father and Husband), Darren (Older Brother and Son), Sarah (Younger Sister and Daughter) and me Yen (Mother and Wife). We also have another blog site www.daisy77.multiply.com.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Buying a house!
We have been looking for a house for the past 2 years but home prices have been crazy. Finally we have offered on a place and the seller has accepted our offer. Yeah!! Here are some pictures of the house and what we need to work before moving in. 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bath.
The house will be empty by next Monday when the seller moves out. After that, it's time to tear down part of the house. I hope we find about $50K during the tear down cuz that's probably the amount we need to remodel the place. If not, I will be sleeping outside in my Marlboro sleeping bag.
3 comments:
congratulations....we can't wait for the house warming party.
Congratulations guys! Are the kids going to sleep outside? The house looks so cramped!
The house will be empty by next Monday when the seller moves out. After that, it's time to tear down part of the house. I hope we find about $50K during the tear down cuz that's probably the amount we need to remodel the place. If not, I will be sleeping outside in my Marlboro sleeping bag.
Doug
Post a Comment